Books and reports
- Trade associations - the American experience (1996)
- Trade association strategy and management (1996)
- Models of trade association co-operation (2000)
- Good practice in trade association governance (2001)
- Trade association effectiveness at the European level (2002)
- Who speaks for the City? (2002)
- Managing trade associations (2003)
Hard copies of 'Models of trade association co-operation', 'Trade association effectiveness at the European level' and 'Managing trade associations' can be obtained from the Trade Association Forum.
Hard copies of 'Good practice in trade association governance' can be obtained from Plaza Publishing (tel: 020 7819 1200).
Hard copies of 'Who speaks for the City?' can be obtained from the Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation.
- Are you being represented (1996)
- Strategic planning for trade associations (1996)
- Surveys of trade association effectiveness (1997)
- Trade associations - the American experience (1997)
- Collective bodies for trade associations as a change agent (2000)
- Strategic planning in trade associations (2000)
- The changing environment for trade associations (2000)
- The role of interest groups in improving the policy-making process (2001)
- IT - strategic issues for trade associations (2003)
- Developing business representation in newly regulated sectors (2006)
- Helping a new chairman be effective (2007)
- A policymaker's guide to working with Trade Associations (2008)
- Rethinking the UK financial services trade association landscape - response to consultation (2015)
The management resources that were previously available on this website have been updated and moved to the website of Kingston Smith Association Management.